SchoolHome > School
OUR DISCIPLINE CODE
- Be honest and truthful.
- Respect all elders, love all equals and be kind to all inferiors for God's sake.
- Love labour and be ready for any work.
- Respect school and personal property, and take care of it.
- Be punctual and diligent.
- Be clean in thought, word and deed.
- Be just.
- Be kind to animals.
- Be cheerful.
- Do to others what you wish others do to you.
- Spiritually oriented - Has faith in God
- Morally upright - Develops moral values
- Intellectually alert - Loves hard work
- Sensitive to the needs of others - Has social awareness
- Patriotic - Has national spirit
- She sees the best that is in her associates and gives the best that is in her – inspired by the School Motto, “Always More and Always Better”.
We thank you God for this new day and for the gift of life. We pray for ourselves, our parents, relatives, teachers, friends and every person on earth.
Assist us in performing our duties, that we may never be indifferent or careless but be always diligent, conscientious and disciplined.
Watch over us Father all through this day and lead us to do what is right, true and good. Protect us from every harm to soul and body. Help us this day to do all that you would like us to do and to avoid doing whatever is not pleasing to you. May your peace fill our hearts, our homes, our school, our country, the whole world and all universe
Hail to our happy school days, Work with a will to win,
Hail to our field and team days, In which we take delight.
Always more and always better, Is our Motto ever dear.
Ch: Oh life is a test where we must do our best
Whether in work or play
Strengthen your efforts, maintain your zeal
Play up, play the game, always.
We meet to learn the right today, Loyal we are to you
Always more and always better, Is our motto ever dear.